As a late-starter taught by an elderly blind woman, my philosophy is this: Anyone can learn to play an instrument. Over the years, my students have ranged from young children to rambunctious teens, busy moms, and retired seniors. I’ve taught them all.
With a Master’s level education, years of teaching experience (special needs), and a passion for music-making, I can help you achieve your musical goals by nurturing the musician within.
- Nearly 20 years of professional musical experience.
- Skilled in teaching dynamics across various ages.
- Hundreds of success stories.
- Multi-talented instrumentalist, vocalist and songwriter.
- Passionate about passing along the gift of music.
Albert Lopez, Music Mentor